Viva Rio versão inglês
World leaders claim that governments decriminalize and legalize drug use
The project aims at socially reintegrating adolescents with a recent story of drug abuse, particularly crack
Viva Rio is receiving firearms and ammunition at its headquarters, in Rio de Janeiro. The collection point is open from Monday to Friday
The document stems from the request made to the OAS by 34 chiefs of state and governments, including the United States
Get to know the drug donation center closest to you!
Recruitment and SelectionResults of selective processes - health.
Acquisition of Products and ServicesPurchase of materials and services
Only 2% of murders in Mexico result in convictions. The remaining 98%, deaths largely related to the drug war, never come to be investigated. This information helps to understand why almost half of the inmates in the country committed minor offenses without the use of violence: 46.7% of Mexicans were imprisoned in this situation, […]
Most of those convicted of marijuana trafficking carried up to 50 grams of the drug, had no criminal record and were young. The finding was made by the public defender in the state of Bahia, Daniel Nicory, during a hearing on the regulation of cannbis held on Monday (8) in the Federal Senate.
23/10/2013 | Denver
26/09/2013 | New York
01/07/2013 | New York
26/06/2013 | Geneva